After everything was dry, I glued on the buttons for the eyes, nose, and mouth. I painted two little rosy cheeks with the pink paint. I made a bow with the ribbon and glued the bow on the snowperson. This is what I ended up with.
I had to let these dry overnight. While waiting for that, I painted the buttons for the nose orange (to make it look like a carrot of course!)
It's really easy. I used a sponge to apply the Snow-Tek to the charger plate.
Orange and pink paint
Buttons (2 for eyes, 3 for nose, and 3-4 for mouth)
Glue (I used the Gorilla Super Glue--AWESOME!!)
So that's one project down, many more to go. I guess I better get busy! Until next time, adios!