Sunday, January 10, 2010

The beginning of a long journey

Ok, so I previously mentioned some of my resolutions. I have actually began cutting the budget and saving money!! Exciting! I went grocery shopping after work this morning and managed to get groceries for the week for $43. Of course, I have stuff in my cupboards to use as well, but this excited me. It's better than eating out obviously and better than I'm used to! I've also been working on cleaning my house. Slowly getting there. And, to help lose weight, I bought a calorie cutting cookbook and am currently making vegetable beef soup from a recipe in there. Let's just hope it tastes ok. On a totally different note, I've been trying to craft more, as a friend and I are trying to get a little side business going and it helps me relax. Until next time...good travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment