Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wishing my life was rated PG

So, this really has nothing to do with my resolutions except that it could be what causes me to fail. My hubby, PG, is lazy. This may sound harsh to those who don't know me or him, but it's the nicest thing I can say right now. Today is the second day he has called into work sick. All day he will lay around and do nothing. I understand-he is sick. But when he's healthy, he does nothing. I am a full time pharmacy student-so I go to school full time (Monday-Friday), study after school, and have a part time job. You would think I would get some help around the house. Sadly, you would be wrong. I have to do everything on top of my already packed schedule. I have no time to do anything for myself. Maybe that should be a resolution-take time for myself. That sounds like a good plan. Anyway, back to the possible fail of my resolutions. I fear that I will be so busy taking care of the cleaning with no help that I will suffer burn out and won't be able to take time for myself and exercise or do anything I really want to. If anyone has any suggestions, please comment. I really want to make me into a better me (and not end up bitter!)

2 comments:

  1. I DEFINITELY think you should join me in the whole Jazzercise kick. I also think the later class would be better.

    Maybe you could tackle certain rooms at a certain times during the week. That might sound crazy, but you could hit the Kitchen on Tuesday and Thursday.....the Family Room on Mondays and Wednesdays.

    Just a thought.

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely in for Jazzercise. Surprisingly, PG did dishes yesterday, but that was all (probably for the week). I may try to hit different rooms at different times-I would just like them to stay clean after I get them straightened.

    ReplyDelete