Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wow.  I haven't posted in well over a year. I blame it on school, boards, and the new job!

That will change.  One of my promises (to myself) is that I will take more time for myself and blog/craft/do whatever I want to do more! 

I started selling Longaberger (for fun---and the discount!) and my friend sells Stella and Dot jewelry.  I actually had a Stella and Dot show today!  Other than that, work has eaten up my time...Grr.  I did get to go to Hilton Head the last of October with my family (mom, dad, brother).  That was a blast (I will post more about that later). Oh, and I FINALLY got to meet my little nephew in person this summer (he is now 2). 

Christmas is coming, which means I will be busy crafting and will keep the blog updated with different crafts as well.

This is just a getting back into blogging entry, but I promise I will post more!  Thanks for listening!


1 comment:

  1. Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your man... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive appeal to you deep inside his heart?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, adore and care for you with his entire heart...

    =====> 12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will make him work better than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

    In fact, triggering this all-powerful impulse is absolutely binding to having the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll instantly notice him expose his soul and mind for you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete