I'm hoping 2013 is the best year yet! I have made resolutions that I'm hoping to keep. I'm going to share those with you and I will share my progress (hopefully) with you as well.
1. Lose weight (isn't this everyone's first resolution--or so it seems!)
2. Gain more financial independence.
3. Eat healthier--less take out!
4. Save more money on groceries and other stuff.
5. Take better care of myself/take more time for myself!
6. Keep the house clean... (any volunteers to help?)
I have also created my bucket list that I hope to start tackling this year as well! I made a book with 100 things I want to do before I die and have a page for each item to journal about it! I will share bits and pieces of that with you all as the year progresses as well!
Best wishes for the new year. I hope it finds you happy and healthy!
Repurposed Farmhouse Salvage Yard Decor
1 day ago