Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

I'm hoping 2013 is the best year yet!  I have made resolutions that I'm hoping to keep. I'm going to share those with you and I will share my progress (hopefully) with you as well. 

Resolutions:
1. Lose weight (isn't this everyone's first resolution--or so it seems!)
2. Gain more financial independence.
3. Eat healthier--less take out!
4. Save more money on groceries and other stuff.
5. Take better care of myself/take more time for myself!
6. Keep the house clean... (any volunteers to help?)

I have also created my bucket list that I hope to start tackling this year as well! I made a book with 100 things I want to do before I die and have a page for each item to journal about it!  I will share bits and pieces of that with you all as the year progresses as well!

Best wishes for the new year.  I hope it finds you happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment